Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday 15 September 2006

I just wanted to say that I had remarked about adding a user comments section so you all could have your say, well you can do that on the Full Blog since it’s a Blogger account and I’ve enabled commenting. Please say what you want, I like comments.

Also, the changes I said about are on the way. Not the layout changes. It’s the comic changes. I must admit, I actually find it easier to draw in my new style. The first of the new strips will be up this time next week. So, I can’t wait.

I’ve been really busy this week. My cousin, Lisa, has been over for a week and we’ve been out into Town a couple times. We get on really well. I’m gonna go visit her when I get a chance. I’ve always wanted to see where she lives. Aside from that though, I’ve been concentrating on my book and exercising. I’m determined to lose weight. Anyway, I’ll go for now.

No comments: