Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday 21 August 2006

I’ve decided to give myself a place where I can post full updates which are mostly to do with the comic. I do have a standard blog, which I’ve included a link to incase anyone wants to have a neb at it.

http://animalinstinctblog.blogspot.com

As part of my first post, I want to apologise again for not updating for so long. I’ll try to keep an eye on what’s going on with my server and computer settings. And also I shall be making sure that the supply of ready strips doesn’t run out again. Heh.

Anyway, I’m going to try and include a comment post so you, the readers, can have a chance to say what you feel. I don’t know how long that’s going to take, but hopefully I’ll get it done before Xmas. LoL. Thank you to all those of you whove read from the beginning and keep checking back on the status. :D

No comments: