Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday 25 September 2006

Woops. My bad. I forgot to update the blog here yesterday. Oh well. This is what I posted on the website yesterday.

"So. I managed to update yesterday rather than Friday. I always seem to be having bother connecting to my server and it bugs me. But fret not. If I have too much more bother I shall be moving to a different server. It may have a pop-up/under, but if you have a pop-up stopper it’s no problem. Hopefully I won’t need to do that.

Anyway, check it out!! The first of the new strips. I like it. But they get better. I suppose it’s just artist development, eh? And I have two new email addresses which you can use to talk to me.

animalinstinct@bluebottle.com
animalinstinctartist@Phreaker.net"

Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, I'm in college right now and I shouldn't really be using the internet right now so I'll go. Ciao 4 NoW tho!

No comments: