Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday 18 September 2006

I’ve updated quite a bit over the weekend. For one thing, I’ve put up a couple of old strips in the Gallery. They were never posted because I missed the date and they wouldn’t fit in the scheme any more. It was ok though because they weren’t important to the main storyline. Shame though. I quite liked them. Heh.

Oh. I’ve also added a Links page, where other comic web sites can have a link posted to them. Of course, I would appreciate a return link too. Though, if there’s a comic I really REALLY like, I’ll give them a link anyway.
I’ve made two different sized banners for a graphic link. But you can choose whether or not to use them. I would like it if anyone who linked di though. It’s slightly bolder. Plus, I really like the bigger one. It’s simple, but I like it. Anyway, enjoy the strip.

Oh, and I might be going to an update every weekday at some point. It depends. I’ve got a lot of stuff to do, and I might not be able to cope, like before. But, we’ll just have to wait and see.

No comments: