Monday, September 11, 2006

Wednesday 6 September 2006

Hi again. I’ve been keeping up with my updates. Yes!! I almost failed today though. I couldn’t connect to my server. Again! I don’t understand why though. But, I managed to update successfully, eventually.

Now, there are going to be some page changes. As you’ve noticed, I’ve already widened the pages to accommodate more stuff, mainly bigger strips, but I’m going to be changing the layout slightly. I shall be using the background my sister did for me. The basic layout will remain the same though. Like the menu, title, etc.

This won’t be happening for a while yet as I still need to get it finished. There are a lot of things I need to sort out before I’m going to commit myself. So, it may be a more or less immediate, all-in-one, change that happens. Thought I’d warn you in advance. Heh. Thanks for reading the comic. :D

No comments: