Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday 29 August 2006

I’ve been realising a lot lately. Mostly things other than the comic, but there is one thing I have to say. I know it’s boring and not very good. But, I must honestly say, I think it’s getting better. There are a lot of exciting plots and twists to come and even some minor changes. I’ll let you find out at the time though.

I also suppose that there are some things that are confusing and would benefit by being explained better. I’m going to be making a page like that soon. But, the rest of the information will come out eventually through the comic itself. Anyway, I feel very happy today. It was my first day of college and I did great. I’m doing The Office Experience! It’s great. Hopefully it won’t interrupt the plans I have for the comic and my book. I’ve been working on them for years now. Boy am I knackered.

No comments: