Saturday, November 04, 2006

All In One

Ok. I've decided to put all of my blog updates from both everyday life and to do with the comic in one blog. I don't have the time to be updating two different blogs all the time. So, from now it's all going to be in this blog. But i'm only going to be updating when there's something about the comic to post about. Unless of course I can't wait. Heh.

Anyway, first off, I've deleted my other blog and have posted all the updates here, so they don't get lost. It's not much, but it's history. And history should be preserved, shouldn't it?

But what I really want to say is that I'm going to be searching for a publisher for my book after the new year! Yes. I've finally reached that stage. Congrats to me. Yay! I hope I get somewhere. I don't want to have to go through an agent just to get published. Any money I earn from my books should go to me, not someone else I don't even know. Anyway, I've started looking briefly, but a full search is going to have to wait until next year. Wish me luck.

I also have another thing to say. My Great Uncle died last week during the night. His body was riddled with all types of Cancer. Anyway, the funeral is on Tuesday. And I'm going to go through on Monday and come back on Tuesday. I've never been to a funeral before, so I don't know what it's like. Anyway, I'm going to miss at least one and a half days of college for it. Bummer. And I don't know if I'll be able to update the comic on Monday. If I go to the college for the morning, it means a 0630 rise and I don't know if I can get an update posted before I go. Usually I would do it when I got back. But this time I will be going straight through to Glasgow when I get back. If I can update I will. But I don't give any guarantees. Just though i'd let you know.

Thanks for the support. I hope you enjoy the comic so far. :D

No comments: