Saturday, November 04, 2006

Day #2 Bad Day

WoW! What a bad day I'M having! Well, it started out ok, that is, at 7:15 AM exactly. I woke up when the alarm went off, happy and cheery... don't know why... and, I slid over to my computer, still half asleep, and turned it on. I then, fumbled around till I found the *upload* button, pressed it, and my latest creation was born!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!! Um.... seriously now.
I checked everything was ok... it was, naturally. After that, I got washed and dressed and found that downstairs, in the kitchen.. there was a large puddle of piss on the floor. Guess who. Jasper, that's who. So, I cleaned that up, with the help of my mum who was downstairs before me. Then, I got some breakfast and drew some more comics. As you can see, it started out fine. I got up, had a bit of fun and then it was time for school. How horrible. I mean, why do I have to go into that place to learn, when I can do just as well at home, but without the bullies and complete and utter prats.
Anyway, after about 10 minutes into my tutor period, I realised that 1. I didn't have my Geography homework 2. I didn't have my stuff for art class which I wanted to bring and 3. I didn't have a note for P.E. so that I could get out of it and be lazy.... nah, i'm not lazy, just I have a lot of bother in that class. Again, the prats. So... it went all downhill from there. Got moaned at by teachers and by other students as per usual... I think i've cheered up a bit just now, but I don't exactly know what's going to happen next. I'll update again later on today...

No comments: